top of page
Tara - Images (2).png

Make Australia Your Home with
anzuk Education 

Are you an experienced recruiter dreaming of making Australia your home? At anzuk Education, we specialise in connecting educators with their ideal schools and early years centres. For the past 20 years, our team of experienced recruiters and former teachers has been dedicated to creating the perfect match between schools and educators. 

Join our team

At anzuk, we are driven by a shared vision and dedication to the service we provide. Our work makes a difference in the lives of children, educators, and the communities we serve globally.  


If you’re a recruiter or educator looking for your next challenge, we would love to hear from you. Sponsorship is available for experienced recruiters with a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of recruitment experience. 


Reach out today to arrange a confidential chat and find out how anzuk Education can help turn your dream into a reality. 

Your location options

Australia is a big place and every part is unique and different from the other. Our nationwide reach means that you are able to work all over Australia.

  • Do I need a visa? Do you support with visas and immigration?
    You will need a valid working visa to receive paid employment in Australia. Whilst we are not visa experts, we are happy to point you in the right direction as to what you might be eligible for. For Commonwealth citizens, the most common visas are the 417 & 462 , which are short term visas which allows you to work and travel in Australia for up to three years. You will need to be between 21-35 years old to be eligible for these visas. Working restrictions do apply, as you can only work for one employer in one location for 6 months. Further options to stay can be a 482 Visa, which is a Temporary Skills Shortage visa if you meet the criteria. For Brits, there is currently the potential option of the 403 Visa Government Agreement stream. If you have a relevant skilled occupation, you could potentially be eligible for a Skilled Nominated Visa 189.
  • How can I get a sponsored to work in Australia?
    In order to be sponsored on a TSS 482 visa, you will need to have a Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 2 years industry experience (relevant to recruitment). Or if you do not hold a Bachelors Degree, you will need 5 years recruitment industry experience or similar.
  • Looking for work in Australia
    Contact Sam in our internal Talent Specialist team, to organise an informal chat about your potential options within Australia.
  • How long do I need to come for?
    If you are moving to Australia, realistically it will take about 12 months to established and embrace the Australian lifestyle and market. We'd suggest a minimum of 12 months, but ideally 2 years would give you time to settle and work out if Australia is your new forever home.
  • Can I bring my family?
    Yes, some visas support bringing additional family members with you to Australia. Please see the Immigration Department for further information around this.
  • I'm keen to see a bit of Australia whilst I am there. Is there opportunity to move to different locations?
    Depending on the role, there could be potential for office transfers across our 9 offices within Australia. With 5 weeks paid annual leave, you will have plenty of time to explore our beautiful country!
  • What opportunities are there for career progression?
    Just because you are moving to another country, it doesn't mean your career has to be put on hold! We spend time with all our team members discussing career growth and development, providing training (both external and internal) and encourage internal movement opportunities. Our learning and development team work closely with our emerging leaders and leadership team, to support the growth of all our team members.
bottom of page